Terrie

Reaction score
As 2009 is coming to an end ive found myself reflecting on the past 52 weeks of my life. Its had its ups.. and its downs.. and its floaty times too.

and the things ive experienced.. ive done so mainly alone. even though ive had family around me - colin,my family and my inlaws - ive chosen to keep my feelings mainly to myself.. the good and the bad feelings.

my friends in real life.. well ive hardly seen them. ive always had an excuse (ill call it that) that ive been too busy, too broke, too tired, but really ive just wanted to be on my own, sinking myself deeper and deeper into my own thoughts. ive been very wrapped up in being a mum, so wrapped up that Terrie just disappeared.

Charlene has been great over the past year, shes always been there even when ive been too wrapped up in my life to think about her. Ive always been welcomed at her house (until 3am most times LOL) and without her and Stu i would have been a complete hermit this year. So i want to thank Charl and Stu for being there this year.

And you girls have been fantastic too. you've been here for me not only through the rough times but through the good too. for 3 years most of you have known me and i really do class you all as friends. Thankyou for everything.

So.. why am i rambling????

I guess because i want 2010 to be different to the past year. I want to be Terrie again. I want to get a life... have some fun and get to know my friends again.

Rhys needs me to put him to bed now but ill be back later.

with much wine left to drink its gonna be a long night !!!!

i hope you all have a great 2010

xxx

:hug: this year will be a good year for u hun :flower:

All I have to say to you is you are the love of my cyber life and here's to another year of blissfully happy virtual marriage :hug:

xxx

:hugs: i kinda know what you mean, i want to find alice again this year!! hey, thinkin about it, wasnt there talk ages back of us settin up as lesbisn lovers :rofl:

:rofl:

seriously girls.. dunno where id be without you!!!

2010 will be your best yet mate :hug: Promise :kiss:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back