2007 chart stalker thread ?!!!

i for some reason tested on opk last 2 days and have got a 2nd line , not a poss but 2nd. iv got no preggy tests to take lmao :rotfl:

I dont have the VIP on fertility friend and i find this doen't make me as obsessed as it compaired to if i did.

Having said that anyone able to give some insight to a temp rise on days 13 and 14dpo? Not sure what is happening with my cycle this month! Also this is my longest cycle since i have been temping! I knoe people are just going to say test but don't know if i can bare a BFN at the mo

Dec 21st 29 days cycle - OV 19 - DPO 10
Jan 19th 36 days cycle - OV 28 - DPO 8 (think Ov was pinpointed wrong!)
Feb 24th 33 days cycle - OV 18 - DPO 15
Mar 29th 32 days cycle - OV 18 - DPO 14
April 30th currently 37 day cycles - OV 23 - DPO 14 although no sign of AF :think: :pray: :think: :pray: :think: :pray:

If you don't want to test then leave it 4 more days. Those temps look very positive to me. It is basically a fact that 18 high temps above your coverline after ovulation means that you are definetly pregnant. Why don't you just hang on and see if you get your 18?

Good luck, I am feeling very positive for you hon :D

keep positive tots hope , unless ovulation completely wrong then give it a couple of days hun , looking good !

even tho ive no coverline , look at what my temps doing lol somehow i think im not pregnant lmao

tots hope - i thought that a second temp rise was a good thing? This is what it said on FF:

A triphasic chart can be promising, however, because progesterone levels generally increase after implantation (7-10 days past ovulation) in conception cycles, and sometimes this results in a triphasic pattern. If your chart shows a second significant thermal shift that begins 7-10 days past ovulation, Fertility Friend will indicate a triphasic pattern in the Pregnancy Monitor. A triphasic chart, however, is not a definite sign that you are or are not pregnant. It is just increasing your probability if you also have well-timed intercourse. Likewise, you can be pregnant and not have a triphasic pattern. Like all signs of possible implantation or pregnancy, you can really only speculate about it once a pregnancy has already been confirmed.

So it could be a good sign. Give it a few more days like the others said.

Michelle x

tots hope said:
Anyone else due to test in the next couple of days?

i will be friday (af is due then) or i might leave it till saturday.

I think i might leave it until saturday - if i can hold out that long! Then i should be 18 DPO if AF stays away that long and i wont be as disappointed if i get a BFN!

Gem :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Looks like we might be testing around the same time this cycle. Who knows we might be preggers in a couple of weeks time

x

that would be nice !

im dredding now , cos its looking so likely that im gonna hit the 2 year mark :shock: and it will be a 3 year mark since being off pill :shock: :shock:

Try not to think like that yet. You've only just had your little friend removed. It's a fresh start!! :D

im just hoping a fresh start doesnt mean another 18 months lmao :rotfl: what will be will be i know , why does you all reasonable thinking ( like im not bothered about it anymore) go to pot as soon as the witch turns up !

Good afternoon - im fine - took a test last night and got a BFN and my temps are still pretty high so who knows what is happening! 16DPO now and not really sure what is happening?

How are you?

Hey Gem, who knows what's happing to my chart this month :? Blood test didn't show I Oved but I'm not too sure. If I take out the low temp last Friday (I should do really cos I had a bad cold and had my mouth open when I was temping) FF puts dotted lines in for the Tusday before. So if that's right I'm 9DPO, with a huge dip today :think: . My boobies has started to be tingly/hot last night and today so who knows :pray:
Good luck everyone :hug:

another moan from me too!! :(

Day 59, and no ovulation yet!

We're all unhappy at the moment

FC - when did u have your blood test? I think it has to be 7 days after you ovulated for anything to show up on them so u might have ov'd tuesday after all.

Tots hope - :hug: I know how you feel. FF put my lines in, i got to 20 ish dpo and BFN's and then it took them away again! Got my hopes up for nothing. Maybe u have ov'd a bit later than FF is saying so its still too early to test. Try not to be disappointed yet, if you're still getting high temps then maybe a + will show up in a few days. Have u got any symptoms?

Shell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back