20 wks and still feel crap.

flaxen

Reaction score
Im 20 weeks and havent had a good time yet at all.

I had horrendous morning sickness and have been in hospital and have had doctors out numerous times in the first 12 weeks. Ive now stopped being sick but still feel it the majority of the time ( 6 days out of 7). I havent put on any weight at all considering the amount I lost in the begining over 10kg in less than 2 weeks and was only a size 8/10 to start with.

For the last few weeks I have felt really light headed and dizzy( I already had low blood pressure to start with), On thursday morning I went with my mum to the metro centre to get ideas for our wedding in may 2012 and had to have a rest half way as I thought I was going to faint, when we got back in the afternoon I was wiped out and just managed to get my horses in at tea time as it had been pi**ing it down and as they are airy fairy pure arabs they have to come in when its bad, also it stops then chewing the field up.

I went to town on saturday morning for an hour max and then had to come home as I thought I was going to faint, the rest of the day was a wipeout as couldnt do anything without feeling like I was going to faint.

This morning, I got up had frosted shreddies for bfast, fed the dog and cat , put the washing on the line, refilled washing machine, went to check horses ( horses are rugged up and out as been nice saturday and sunday) and take night rugs off and swap for fly rugs ( their field is 10yrds down the garden) and went back in the house, fiance was up and was making his bfast and I went and sat at the computer, felt fine foe 15 mins and then felt funny, before I had chance to say anything I fainted and ended up in a heap on the floor! Fiance rang doctors who said it was probably a combination of low blood pressure and and low blood sugar levels and to give me some sugar.

I then went to bed til I had to get up for work, fiance didnt want me to go in but as I run the branch surgery single handed if I dont go in then it doesnt open and I knew I had consults booked.

Is this normal?
Fiance wants me to stay in the farm house and rest but he doesnt understand how lonely and isolated I feel on my own day in and day out, he works nights so has to sleep through the day and my father in law is out on the farm all day and as it is now harvest time he is gone all day.

I only have a couple of friends and they work so only get to see them once a week so am really basically on my own. My mum and grandparents arent very supportiver and think I'm being pathetic and say I should grow up and start enjoying it! Im not enjoying it and have no maternal feelings at all and am completley fed up!

Sorry for the essay, I just needed to tell someone.

Omg i hope your ok! I've never had anything like that, maybe just keep nagging the doc for a diagnosis! Really hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid
Back