20 Week Scan

Mrs CW

Reaction score
I had my scan today and it was an amazing experience :dance:! LO was in a bit of a difficult position to do all the measurements and wouldn't move for the sonographer but she managed to do them all eventually and we managed to stay team :yellow:! I now have the permision of my hubby to spend some money!
Hopefully I've attached some pics - because of the position of LO there weren't many great pics but we got a couple!
x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20110810-00063.jpg
    IMG-20110810-00063.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20110810-00066.jpg
    IMG-20110810-00066.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20110810-00065.jpg
    IMG-20110810-00065.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 10
Ah mrs cw ur LO is gorgeous congrats and well done at staying team yellow! now go spend spend spend

I can't wait to get spending! All I've got so far is a couple of packs of nappies, wipes and the travel system! I need to get some furniture and most definitely some clothes! x

Awww congrats and well done on staying team yellow! X x

Aww they are amazing pictures Mrs cw!! so clear! your baby has a really cute small chin :)

Have fun spending!!! that isnt something my old man would ever say to me! :rofl:

Ah lovely pics. Congrats hun. x

Lovely pics Hun, and well done on staying team yellow.

Congratulations, im pregnant with 3rd and didnt find out what we were having with both previous pregnancies and not going to with this one either. So excited for you :)

Thanks all I can't wait to meet LO now to find out whether we're team pink or blue!

Saraian26 my Hubby is only just starting to relax and doesn't even want me to start buying now but I've told him I'm not waiting any longer! X x x

Thanks all I can't wait to meet LO now to find out whether we're team pink or blue!

Saraian26 my Hubby is only just starting to relax and doesn't even want me to start buying now but I've told him I'm not waiting any longer! X x x

Definitely buy now before you too big too big too traipse around the shops. Its exhausting!

I did most if mine last year on ebay!

Well done staying team yellow!!
Gorgeous pics have fun shopping!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back