20 week scan

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
Hi girls

I am going to Spain 2 weeks today and that will be when I am 20 weeks exactly and I get my 20 week scan on the Friday when I come back and I will be 20 weeks and 1 day, is this to late to have the 20 week scan done, I have noticed that people either get it done between 16 weeks and 20 weeks and not really over the date, has anone had a scan after 20 weeks xx

I was 19+6 with mine and I was worried it was too early!! The later it is the better as they can pick things up easier and I think the scans clearer. My friend was meant to have a scan at 19 weeks but was on holiday so had hers at 21 weeks instead and they picked up on something that was wrong with her daughter which they said they wouldn't of been able to pick up on it sooner!! It's a very rare condition though!

nah dont worry hun...i had my private scan last week when i was 20+2 days and my nhs one is tomoro when il be 21+3 so ul be fine....something to look forward to wen u get bak hey...enjoy ur holiday!!! :) xx

I was somewhere in the 21 week + bracket coz I was on hoilday at 20 weeks and all was and is good xx x

Had my NHS "20 week scan" at 21+2 was 21 and something with Jacob aswell x

Where i live they do the 2nd scan at 22 weeks and i was nearly 23 weeks when i had mine done!! The later you have it the clearer the pics from what i've seen!!

Ill get my second scan at 19+6, but my "12 week" scan was really 14 weeks, so i dont think it matters too much if its late

i got mine boked in for 20 + 6 so think its ok just be able to make out more detail x

Yep! I had mine this morning and I'm 21 + 4 i was annoyed because they forgot to book me in so mine was late but actually it was great as my bump has definitely grown loads in the last two weeks and the scan was really clear.

aw thanks girls here was me worrying I shall enjoy the sunshine and then look forward to the scan when I m back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back