20 week scan

inky

Reaction score
Had my 20 week scan today and all is good! Didn't find out the sex, the sonographer said it was probably just as well we didn't want to know as bubs had its legs crossed most of the time! Here are the pics :)

4445382653_6bff33027d_m.jpg
4445382441_3b0279efa2_m.jpg

4445379911_1e9c971068_m.jpg

Oh, and we weren't allowed to film it! They were quite firm about that!

great pics Inky. It so nice to see them looking like a real baby instead of an alien eh? Fab news xxxxx

Great pics! Glad everything is ok x

:yay: glad to hear everything is okay! Such a relief isnt it!

Well done - lovely pics Inky; its so amazing to see everything isnt it? So you're having a surprise too then! xx

Thanks everyone, it was such a relief to see everything was ok!

Glad scan went well - shame about the filming hought that was a great idea! Another one for team yellow!

yeah we fluttered our eyelashes as well as we both could but she wouldn't budge, didn't give a reason, just a 'NO..absolutely not'. oh well just means I have a good excuse to book a bonding scan instead!

Inky - Great pictures, great moment for you, the second pic shows a lovely cute button nose too!

That's a nice way to put those 4D late scans! A bonding scan...

ar lovely scan, looks like its smiling in 2nd pic x

Inky - Great pictures, great moment for you, the second pic shows a lovely cute button nose too!

That's a nice way to put those 4D late scans! A bonding scan...

lol, I think I've been sucked in by their marketing blurb!

awe, beautiful piccies! glad everything went well for you both xx

Awwww!! Glad everythings okay, u can enjoy the next half of your pregnancy now u know everything is fine :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back