20 week scan, with pics!!!!

abcd1234

Reaction score
We had our 20 week scan today, everything is good baby is measuring almost spot on on everything and was very well behaved so she only had to try the once to get t everything she needed, unfortunately he had the cord between his legs so we cant find out scan, i am however booking a 4D one now yay :cheer: my placenta is at the back which explains why the kicks are nice and hard at the front and good as everyone else can share in feeling it too, and as i thought he has his head on my bladder, but at least hes the right way up atm!!!
I dont wanna be team green though!!!!!!!!!

Profile pic
babyprofile2.jpg

another profile pic
babyprofile.jpg

Leg
babyleg.jpg

feet (they look huge)
babyfeet.jpg

scary face on pic
babyface.jpg

not quite sure about this one so if anyone can shed some light will be much appreciated lol
babynotquitesure.jpg

Oh wow, you must have had a really nice sonographer, they gave you loads of pics!!

:D

Awwww-great picture hun!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Do you think it's a boy too like everyone else seemed to predict?-
couldn't help noticing you said 'he' in your text?

sarah2807 said:
Awwww-great picture hun!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Do you think it's a boy too like everyone else seemed to predict?-
couldn't help noticing you said 'he' in your text?

lol. i've been calling the baby he from the start, i am convinced it's a boy, but i dont mind either way, i jsut wanna know and go crazy buying everything!!! Booked 4D scan for the 12th march now so wont be too long

The lady doing the scan was lovely, showed us everything she was doing and answered all questions, much nicer then the last one who who had us in and out asap!!

wow, you got loads of brill pics. They are all so clear.

Brilliant pics Alex
he'/she's a little cutie pie :angel:
shame you couldnt find out the sex but this means you have an exucse to have the 4d scan i wish i could afford one!

Glad all went well and apart for the sex it looks like you saw your bubba in detail .Congrats hon :dance:
Seeing the Collier's facial features made me go all gooey i was so happy :D

Lol Sarah :hug:

lovely piccies, so clear and sooo many!! :O(

we only got one!

CONGRATS! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member