• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 week scan tomorrow

nikkif

Reaction score
Yeah! cannot believe it is my 20 week scan already tomorrow!

very excitied!

woohoo enjoy its amazing lasts a good 15/20 minutes and you get to see your bubs moving around. :D

Are you going to find out the sex

Cool... it is very good.

I drank way too much water before mine though and was desperate for the toilet so badly I could not really focus. Would love to have it done again.

Apparently you don't have to drink as much as with your 12 week scan but I didn't know until afterwards....

Enjoy...I worried a little before the scan as I worried Pudding wouldn't be the right measurements or something but he was just perfect so phew! We got a really detailed look at everything, organs, bones, skin, brain, we saw his little lips, buds in the gums that will become teeth etc...amazing. I hope you enjoy it.

Good luck Nikkif! i hope you get a good look. I had my scan this morning and because bubs was in such a weird position i couldnt really see much! i had to really use my imagination! anyway, ill get another scan in 3 weeks time to make up for it!

Good luck and enjoy!

Good luck Nikki....post your pic when you can x

woohoo!! How exciting!

Bet you don't sleep a wink tonight!

I'll be thinking of you and logging on tomorrow to see the lovely pictures!

K.xxx

OO how excitin i loved having scans when i was pregnant :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Are you going to find out the sex? :)

good luck for tomorrow! enjoy!

can't wait to see the pics!!!

kirstxx :hug:

Good luck nikkif and Oopsy :hug:

Looking forward to seeing your scan pics when you get back. I have mine on Friday :cheer:

xxxxxxxx

Good luck nickif and oopsy, cant wait to see ur piccies.
mine is another 2 weeks away :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck ladys,

Saffy i'm in the same boat as you flower mines not till 1st May :cry:

hope everything went well at the scan :D

did you ask about the sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads