20 Week Scan photos

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

just got back from my first and only scan! The sprog was being very awkward so I was there for an hour and three different ladies had a go at getting him/her to move her arm from in front of his or her heart and head! I really really needed to pee by the end of it but the plus point was that I got to see lots of my sprog as it kept moving in and out of view! Everything seems fine apparently- here are the pics! It was really cool :)

+++

sprog3ps.jpg

Alien photo

sprog2ps.jpg

Nice shot of the leg!

sprog1ps.jpg

My fave- you can see the profile :)

Your scan piccies are fantastic! Well done and good luck with the next half of your pregnancy!!!
xx :D

Congratulations Rosebay, it must have been even more emotional seeing as you didn't get one at 12 weeks. I must say, those are probably the best scan picures I have ever seen, they're so detailed, almost as good as those 4D ones. Did you find out the sex?

Wow!! they are amazing! such a lovely baby :D

Thanks! Yes it was quite emotional although tempered by the fact that I kept having to get up, drink more water and hope that it would move around a bit! I got 7 photos for £3 as well which kind of makes up for having to wait this long! The bottom two photos were taken right at the end of the scan and I'm so pleased with them :)

+++

We didn't want to know the sex but they didn't offer either. To be frank I'm not sure they would have been able to see anyway as the sprog spent most of the time on its tummy!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back