20 Week Scan photos

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Rosebay, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

Hi,

just got back from my first and only scan! The sprog was being very awkward so I was there for an hour and three different ladies had a go at getting him/her to move her arm from in front of his or her heart and head! I really really needed to pee by the end of it but the plus point was that I got to see lots of my sprog as it kept moving in and out of view! Everything seems fine apparently- here are the pics! It was really cool :)

+++

[​IMG]

Alien photo

[​IMG]

Nice shot of the leg!

[​IMG]

My fave- you can see the profile :)

2. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

Your scan piccies are fantastic! Well done and good luck with the next half of your pregnancy!!!
    xx :D

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Congratulations Rosebay, it must have been even more emotional seeing as you didn't get one at 12 weeks. I must say, those are probably the best scan picures I have ever seen, they're so detailed, almost as good as those 4D ones. Did you find out the sex?

4. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

Wow!! they are amazing! such a lovely baby :D

5. Rosebay

Thanks! Yes it was quite emotional although tempered by the fact that I kept having to get up, drink more water and hope that it would move around a bit! I got 7 photos for £3 as well which kind of makes up for having to wait this long! The bottom two photos were taken right at the end of the scan and I'm so pleased with them :)

+++

6. Rosebay

We didn't want to know the sex but they didn't offer either. To be frank I'm not sure they would have been able to see anyway as the sprog spent most of the time on its tummy!

+++