20 week scan Monday afternoon

tiggerbounce77

Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan Monday afternoon, really excited :)

Last edited:
Ooo hope all goes well! Bet you cant contain the excitment!

Are you finding out the sex?

Don't think I will sleep tonight! We will not be asking what we are having but may try to guess afterwards

Personally I think I slept for a few hours the night before and that was it. Was too excited and nervous!

I was so engrossed in the scan I almost forgot to ask the sex!

I was too excited to sleep properly too! Hope all goes well and it is a positive experience x

ooo how exciting me 2! i have mine at 9am. gonna start a thread 2moro as theres quite a few girls that r 20 weeks and havin scan this week so we can all compare. gud luck xxx

:yay: loads of us this week!!! Hope it goes well girls, Ill be looking forward to hearing how they all go!

Ahhh good luck for today!! Hope you get lots of nice and clear pictures too!! x x

Scan went really well, bubs was being stubborn again and would not move enough so was in there for ages, will try to post some pics later but they have not come out that well, I hope bubs is more cooperative when I have a scan in May

:cheer::yay::bunny:im so jealous youve got your scan today lol or anyone else in the next few days!! lol
I feel like im waiting for crimbo and its agonising lol. i cant wait to see how the baby is cos id prob be able to tell if bubs will be more like me hubby :D (hopefully by our weights hehe)
A week today agghhh yay lol :dance:
Glad yours went well an hope everyone else has turned out good.
aslong as bubs was ok and healthy shame bout ur pics tho :( i wud of asked for a reprint.:love:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back