2 wees in 16hrs?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
isd it normal for him to only week about 2 times in 16hrs? i put a new nappy on him after a bath at 7.30 last night changed him at 10.. and he had hardly any wetness there enough for 1 wee.. changed him at 6 this morning.. was the same just went to change him and he hasnt wee'd at all.. since 6! is that normal? his soft spot isnt in.. infact its probably.. the most flattest/poking out more than it usually is.. it pretty much usually going in just a tad.. now u have to really feel for it..he has colic.. no high temp..

not sure millie wee's loads i would call HV or nhs for reassurance.

I am afraid it is not!

At that age Danny had a full heavy nappy every 5 hours.

I would contact yout GP or HV asap!

Hope your LO will be ok! :hug:

I agree with the others, somethings not right. :(
Definately seek some medical attention just now, :hug:

leland has a sodding nappy every 4 hours and still manages to pee a gallon when his nappy comes off !

soz.. only now reading this.. hes had 2 reallt wet nappys and a wee in the bath.. so think hes ok.. he also had an explosive poop.. so gonna keepmy eye on him.. it is unusual for him he needs changing every 3/4 hrs usually..but hes fine within himself..

Sounds like hes had a funny one Lisa, youl know if hes ok or not. As long as theres plently of wet nappys to come I wouldnt worry

ok.. so he slept all night!! all the way through!! and i changed him at 10.30pm.. he slept through and had to wake him at 7 this morning for boobie b4 work n school run and i would guess there were 2 wee's worth in his nappy.. he had done a poo and it was slimer from the ghostbusters green.. never seen it that colour before.. obviously somethings not right with him.. but then ive had a dodgy tummy to the last few days so im guessing hes picked it up from me? but as he hasnt a temperature.. is in a great mood im guessing he must be ok.. if he was ill then i would know about it.. there would be signs.. im gonna mention it to the breastfeeding wmidwife tmro at the support group.. see what she says..thanks tho guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back