2 weeks ...

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
is all it has taken from Braydon to catch yet another chest infection
i knew on thursday it was coming and wen i saw our GP who i work with to and told him he sed just keep going with his inhalers for asthma why didnt he start fiting it then he cant be ill again he needs a break he is up all nite coughing and then crys all day
:cry: :cry: y cant my lil boy have a lil while of not being ill

aww hunny sorry to hear that, huggys for you an B :hug:

aww poor Braydon...heart breaking to hear there little coughs :(

wishing you well soon lil man xxx

I really hope Braydon feels much better real soon Sarah_B's_mummy87 :hug: I don't know if it's something you'd be interested in, and no idea if it works, but new research says Infacol Probiotic Drops can help reduce, even stop childhood infections, colds included?

Very best wishes :hug:

oh really that sounds good may have to look into it thanks hun
thanks girls he seems to have got worse since i posted that going to docs tomoz

Hi

So sorry hun it really looked like he was getting better i really hope you find somthing that works soon. :hug: give him kisses from Kiara
Katrina

oh no poor B, god love him how is he? I know how you feel hun alfies just got over being poorly and now i hear that some kass from kids club is taking her little girl tomorrow and shes poorly, im really mad as i kept alfie away whilst he was ill now he has to stay away because some lass wont be responsible, ivdecided im still taking him its not fair for him to missout but if she turns up ill tell her she should have er little girl tucked up in bed, why should alfie miss out. Its so hard when thjey are ill hun i feel so sorry for poor B , give him a cudle from me, lots of cuddles from his mummy should help! :hug:

poor little mite, and poor you, you must be so tired and worried :hug:

My youngest daughter was like this and then she was diagnosed with bronchialitus at about 3 months old, she needed a nebuhaler for a couple of months but then she was fine.

Has this been discussed as a possible diagnosis?

Please let us know how it goes with the docs :hug:

thanks girls
he is asthmatic that is y he keeps getting infections

and steffi i know wot u mean one lady sent her daughter to nursery with conjunctivitus, nursery found out in the day wen goo was pouring out her eye mum had forgot to mention it
about a day later B had it :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back