!2 week scan today!!!!

Mellymoomin06

Reaction score
:dance: I saw my baby and he/she is perfect!! was an amazing experience and been put forward 4 days :) new due date 4th january!! :) xxx

Aww, thats great! And less time for you to wait too. So pleased for you hun x

Congratulations! What a lovely pic! x

That is one of the cutest scan pics I've seen, how sweet x

That is one of the cutest scan pics I've seen, how sweet x

Thank u toni! :) im really pleased with them and being a bit biased i think it looks cute too! :) look forward to seeing yours when u get it!! Xx

Got my scan on Monday - shitting myself! Lol. Last period was 23 apr meaning I shoud be in into the 10th wk, will that mean that I'm probably only about 8 wks when the nurse does my scan and works out dates? I don't know how this all works:)! Mums got to come with me as hubby in Afghan now! Eeeeek

Got my scan on Monday - shitting myself! Lol. Last period was 23 apr meaning I shoud be in into the 10th wk, will that mean that I'm probably only about 8 wks when the nurse does my scan and works out dates? I don't know how this all works:)! Mums got to come with me as hubby in Afghan now! Eeeeek

no darling u will be 10 weeks as it goes from last period...not the date u conceived!! :dance:
Are you having an early scan then? Dont worry i was really nervous too and when u see ur little bub on the screen ur heart melts!! :) awww is ur hubby in the marines? Army? xx

no darling u will be 10 weeks as it goes from last period...not the date u conceived!! :dance:
Are you having an early scan then? Dont worry i was really nervous too and when u see ur little bub on the screen ur heart melts!! :) awww is ur hubby in the marines? Army? xx

Hey chick, I guess it is an early scan, just the date the midwife gave me. Yeah me and hubby are both in the Army and in Germany so it's really good healthcare which Is great. Will have a scan every month. Lovely photo of your little one.x

Hey chick, I guess it is an early scan, just the date the midwife gave me. Yeah me and hubby are both in the Army and in Germany so it's really good healthcare which Is great. Will have a scan every month. Lovely photo of your little one.x

Just wish he was here with me to go to the first scan, he really feels like he's really missing out, can wait to send him a picture.

fantactic pic its so clear x

pleased all is well x

Just wish he was here with me to go to the first scan, he really feels like he's really missing out, can wait to send him a picture.

Wow u get one a month!?? How lovely. Thanks about pic! In love with it!! :) aww my bro has just got in to the royal marines. Xx

Well done with your scan! Great, clear pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back