2 Miscarriages in 3 Months :-(

SafariLou

Reaction score
Looks like I have had another miscarriage. I went for a private scan on saturday as I felt something wasn't right, couldn't put my finger on what.

GP thinks its a missed miscarriage as I should be 8/9 weeks. Having another scan at EPAU next Tuesday just incase i'm not as far on as I think, I can't see it myself as I was getting +ve pg tests 6 weeks ago. Still getting symptoms such as sore boobs and tiredness, have had a BHCG test today so will also see what they say.

Miscarried in early April at about 5 weeks, never saw AF in April so thought i'd caught out straight away afterwards, had BT on 20th April which was normal levels. Very confused.

IMAG0221.jpg

Last edited:
Hi hun, it's very possible that you are not as far along as you thought. I didn't get my next period after mc for a good few weeks after I would have been due. Hope this is the case hunnie xx

Dear Lou,

I had exactly the same experience on Saturday: went for an early private scan cos I was so worried something was wrong and the sonographer couldn't detect my babys heartbeat :(

Everything else was present so she concluded a missed miscarriage about 2 weeks ago when I would've been 8 weeks as well.

I pray to God your baby is ok hun. You've been through enough already.

It seems so cruel you have to wait til next tuesday for another scan.

I have to wait until wednesday to be seen at the hospital and that seems like forever.

Please keep me posted on what happens.

I really hope your baby is ok and your dates are just wrong.

No woman should have to bear this heartache :(

I am thinking of you hun.

Please try and be strong. This forum is amazing and the amount of support I've received from members has helped me more than I can put into words.
We're not alone.

x x x

Hi Hun,

Im sorry your in limbo. Fx everything turns out ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432