1st scan tomorrow

KirstyD

Reaction score
I have my first scan tomorrow and i'm sooooo excited and also really nervous!

I'm sure many of you who haven't had a scan yet think the same that you think until you see it on screen maybe you are imagining all these crazy symptoms and it's not true!!

Just can't wait to see if all is ok and get my dates confirmed!!

I know most hospitals are different but do most places let you have 1 piccie or more and how much do they cost etc?

Hey hun,

We had an 8 week scan last week and we we're given a picture because a trainie scanned me. If a fully trained person done it we would of had to pay £2 for a picture. All we had to do was ask before the scan started :eek:)

Good luck... Let us know how it go's and enjoy it!! xxxxxxxx

the going rate for piccies seems to be a couple of pound each luv but remember to ask at the beginning of the scan because i was so nervous i forgot so i didnt get any pics at my first 8week scan last week

Good luck for tomorrow though i bet your well excited :hug: :hug: let us know how it goes

good luck for your scan tomorrow
ive got my 20 week one tomorrow and im so nervous too

My first one is tomorrow as well :dance: and we'll finally get some dates cos we don't really know how far on I am :? ! In my previous pregnancies we've had up to 3 photos and they're about £2 each. Good luck and enjoy seeing your bubba, I know I can't wait!!

hi, :wave:

our scan was £3 for a pic. you had to buy tokens in the waiting room before you went in.

you needed change for the machine so make sure you take some!

good luck!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back