1st Scan this afternoon! *updated!*

leckershell

Reaction score
Hi all,

Got my first scan at 3.30 this afternoon, the 12 week one! Wow, I'm so excited and I can't wait to see the little one but at the same time I'm so nervous too and hoping everything will be ok :pray: Also it will be interesting to see what the hospital is like that I chose, and hope it's a good choice!

Hopefully it will all be fine and I'll try and get a picture up as soon as I can!! I've got blood tests and all sorts today too as I didn't have a "booking in appointment" type thing at all.

Ooh, don't know whether to be scared or excited, though I know I won't be able to focus on my work today!!!

Michelle x

yay :cheer:

Good luck, I am sure everything will be fine. Let us know how big your smile is!! :D

best of luck hun. I know exactly how you feel I have my scan tomorrow. :D

I hope it goes well for you!!
When I went we took a video recorder and filmed the screen, I really recommend it because now I can just re-watch the whole thing over and over again! There's only a tiny few seconds where I see the arm move and the heartbeat but I'm obsessed with watching it!

Have a great alvo!
xxxx

Hi

Hope all goes well for you hun :D and dont forget to post pics
Katrina

Ooh it was awesome! It was a bit annoying having to wait to get in as I really really needed the loo, but it's so worth it!

It was bouncing around and everything! She had to take the photo a couple of times as it jumped when she took the first one!

It really was so good, I feel so much better now and can chill out now I know things are ok. :cheer: So happy :cheer: I'll get a scanned picture up as soon as I can!

Michelle x

yay !! thats brilliant bet you are happy!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back