• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st midwife appt.

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
hiya ladies! had my first midwife appointment today and it went swimmingly! figured out my due date is the 3rd of feb (until the date scan most probably! lol) and have got icky bloods in 3 weeks time.

its finally starting to feel real now! got my first scan near the end of july gota book it on thursday! im so excited! think ive decided now NOT to find out the sex at 20 weeks, i dont get many surprises anymore!

also found out i can go to aqua natal classes at the pool and get paid for it! (by work) so thats a plus! i feel rough as rats but i cant stop smiling,

just wanted to share my good mood, they're very rare these days! hope ur all ok! x x

Glad you got on Ok- hopefully time will fly between now and your scan :hug:

So pleased for you that it all went well, I bet you were really excited :D

I have my first 8 weeks scan due on the 5th of July so Im looking forward to mine too. Did you get a scan picture?? Jen xx

Glad to hear the appointment went well - very exciting!

Spoke to my midwife for the first time today too - appointment not until July 16th as I found it a bit difficult to find time to go and see her!!!
I have had a 7 week scan but was waiting until the 12 week scan before I told anyone - she says it might be 12 to 14 weeks so I'll be a bit gutted if I have to wait!

Can't wait to tell family and friends - especially since I would like to share it with people at work so I can winge about how rough I am feeling!!!

Enjoy your scan! :D

thanks all! i am very excited, i cant wait for my scan, hopefully time will fly, although it has felt like tme has gone slowly, its actually been 3 weeks since i found out and it feels like yesterday!

Jen... havent had a scan yet, just my first chat with my midwives. im actually lucky as i'll be having two! a student midwife will be doing most of my sessions. im hoping she wont be taking my bloods tho, not sure how i feel having a student taking my blood! but they're both very nice and reassuring x

I had my first midwife appointment yesterday.
Got my first scan next week!!! Will be 13 weeks.
I have known for 6 weeks now and it has been killing me not to tell people, but am going to wait until my scan!!!
CANT WAIT!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back