1st Midwife Appointment...DONE!!!

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

just got back from midwife appointment.. it just feels sooo real now..

took 45-60mins but it just felt good to talk about pregnancy and babies.. hehe

she has booked me in for my 1st set of bloods....NEXT THURSDAY!!!!

i have got my pregnancy notes and i also got a bag of goodies (books etc)

just got to wait to for my scan appointment now should be around end of jan begining of feb :dance: it will come round soo quickly after christmas and new year as have got OH 25th Birthday party to sort out for the 17th jan so have got plenty to be getting on with..

midwife did tell me though, that i will have to be seen a couple more times and couple extra scans due to 1st pregnancy having a prem baby, there is a higher risk of me having another prem baby..

but im just soo excited at the min!! :)

xxxx

Fab news Kelly, I haven't even rang my doc yet, better get a shift on! X

yer you wanna get in early to make sure you get your scan at 12wks instead of booking in late and having to wait..xx

Ah hun, thats good. I've got mine 3 weeks today (7th) but that'll fly by with Christmas etc etc x Very excited x

aww well done babe ! u must be so excited haha. i cant wait for my first midwife appointment, im only 5 weeks so i got a long time yet. i havent even had my first docs appointment, i better get a move on lol x

that really cool!!! hope you get your scan quickly!!! just waiting for my first appointment at the moment.

yay ! hope your not waiting long for a scan xx

aww well done babe ! u must be so excited haha. i cant wait for my first midwife appointment, im only 5 weeks so i got a long time yet. i havent even had my first docs appointment, i better get a move on lol x

im only 5wks and 3 days aswell hun, i didnt think i would she her till i was 8 weeks but obviously not....

yer im excited... just got to wait for scan appointment to come now which should come after new year!!! :) and bloods next thurs..

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back