1st dinner party ruined before it begins!!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
not only are our guests late and dinner is almost ruined (they were due here at 6) but OH has just had to go to his shop as the alarm is going off! Its atleast 40 mins there and back.

So now im sat here all alone, dinner slowly drying out in the oven (a pasta bake), wondering when everyone else will arrive and how long OH will be.

grrrrr

This is the first time we've had people round for dinner as we only just finished the renovations :wall: :wall:

Arrr hunny im sorry

i hope you enjoy the rest of your evening

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks babe, ive just decided I dont care, so dinner might be ruined and OH might not be here when they eventually arrive, but you know what, Im still looking forward to it......i think lol :lol:

I hope they're just running late and havent stood you up! :hug:

oh no hun, hope it all starts to get a little better for the rest of your evening :hug:

turned out ok in the end - they turned up a little after I made this thread, dinner was nice and went down well, I drank 2 bottles of Gallo Rose to myself and then some malibu and coke, consequently I was a bit sick after they left lastnight and nearly fell asleep on the bathroom floor until OH came and rescued me, and feeling a bit queezy today :puke:

Back to work tomorrow after 2 lovely weeks off, dont want to go back :cry:

Glad it turned out well in the end
Don't blame you for drink 2 bottles of Gallo Rose its lush!!!

Glad it was OK in the end - did they say why they were so late? :think:
And was your OH's shop OK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back