1st birthday party!

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey my LO will be one at end of next month! Exciting stuff it's gone so quick' miss my baby boy but everyday brings something new and special! Anyways I only Wang a little party at home with few buns and his baby friends! Just wondered tho if anyone had any ideas how I can make it more like a party? Could they do a little pass parcel? Thought of a bubble machine? But what else? Also I only want babies and toddlers to come? What do I do about older brothers and sisters? Do u have to invite them? That sounds awful but a baby themed party isn't going to entertain them and I'm thinking about room xx

Yes we did pass the parcel and had some nursery ryhmes on it was just a small party. Just invite the little ones and siblings will have to go elsewhere, sure everyone will undertsand. Have fun planning!! Xx

Thanks Hun, will put some nursery rhymes on too! Xx

Have you got a ball pool with lots of balls. I had a party for lacey's 1st birthday and she just played on her own! Lol
With inviting just babies you could say on the invite just babies but it might be hard if the parents are gonna stay and they've got no one to have the older child.

Thanks yeah I've got little ball pool and a play tunnel! I might only incite the few friends with babies!! House not big enough to go mad and older ones would only be bored! Xc

Have you got a ball pool with lots of balls. I had a party for lacey's 1st birthday and she just played on her own! Lol
With inviting just babies you could say on the invite just babies but it might be hard if the parents are gonna stay and they've got no one to have the older child.

you can tell I just have one LO with no older siblings lol! 'they'll be fine!'

yeah just invite a few hon, dont feel you have to have loads! Hope you have fun! our babies are growing so fast!

we had a ball pool too but were lucky to have garden space. got a few toys out, had some drinks and nibbles, balloons up etc. was great :)

ive had the same but ive only got 2 firends with older kids so not too much hassle!! I've got a bubble machine, ball pool and h's toys for the little ones and i managed to get a garden bowling set for £1.50 from tesco for the older ones to play with!! Im going to also put the slide up for the big ones too! I've also got cheap party bags with stationery for the older ones and a baby toy for the young ones.

Haha yeah the older ones will be fine!
It would be much easier if could go out! I'd get a little bouncy castle but I think by nov 27th it be freezing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back