1st Birthday Celebrations for your LO's

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I was wondering what your plans were/ have been for your LO's first bday.

As H's bday is on a sunday i was planning to have a baby party with all his little friends and parents on the saturday afternoon family friends in the evening and then on his actual bday have a get together with just immediate family.

Does this sound too much?

I would also like any ideas on themes and activities to do at the party with the LO's.

I think im probably trying to do too much but really want to have a celebration as i didnt manage to have anything when h was born!

That sounds just right, think that's what we did when ours were 1

You could prob get away with a pass the parcel esp if you have older ones coming too or on your family party? Or do some singing with them like you get at todlers!

finger food style buffet would work and bet they would all like a balloon on a stick!

C's birthday is on a tuesday, so on the day OH us having the day off and we're going to Woburn safari park then out for a meal. The followingbweekend we're having a party at my mums house for family and friends, her garden is massive and none of my family live round here, OHs family is all in the same place too so we can all get together at once. Hopefully my mum and mil will manage to get on for the day lol!

see my garden isnt massive so hence the spreading out of guests!!!

Is a bouncy castle a bit silly for a 1st bday party along with a pull string pinata (always wanted one) as i was going to blow up h's car pool and fill with balls and get a bubble machine to entertain kiddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back