16 week midwife appt this morning!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Where has the time gone???

It's not until 10:10 but I'm up early so I can go to the supermarket first and get some mango! Absolutely addicted to the stuff but hated it before I was pregnant!

Looking forward to my appt as DH has agreed to come look at pushchairs with me!! This is a huge step for him! He has refused to do anythin baby-related sice we found out for fear somethin will happen.

Gonna take a look in babies r us this evening as well :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day :love:

Last edited:
Aww that's good that oh wants to some baby related shopping. :) hope midwife app goes well. Mine was nice as listened to babies heartbeat. We don't have a Doppler so was first time hearing it. Have a fab day to Hun!xx

hope ur appointment goes well and enjoy your shopping!

I have a Doppler at home so heard Pip's heartbeat a few times now :D

As well as my mango, I bought a pack of vests that say I love mummy and I love daddy and a pack of nappies cos I had a voucher for a free mum and baby gift pack :D hidden them from DH until later tho! Lol!

xx

Hope all goes well today. Look foward to hearing about your appt, I have mine this Friday and look forward to hearing about your shopping trip xx

Well for the first time in my life I'm normal!!!

Blood pressure perfect, bloods came back and all is normal, did Pip's heartbeat and that's all good too! Even my wee was normal! Lol!

She asked if I had felt anything yet, I said I think so and said it felt like popping candy in my lower belly and she said it was very likely baby :D yay!

Got scan on 17th oct and nxt appt on 24th oct when I will be 24 weeks. I'm hopin its gonna fly by!

And we r off to babies r us tonight to look at the travel system I want! Hoping we will buy it as it's on offer at the moment!! Fingers crossed!

xx

Thats wonderful glad all went well. Popping candy huh? I had that feeling on the train into work this morning but put it down to wind ;)

Can't wait to hear little Chipps heartbeat again on Friday!

Happy Shopping xx

Aww thats brilliant news :) yay

Be dyin to hear how ya get on with the travel systems, ever so confused about them my self

Makes a change!! Had so many problems conceiving its weird being "normal"!!!

And the even better news is dh loved the travel system and he is going to get it on wednesday!!!! Eeeeeekkkk so excited!! :dance:

And the even better news is dh loved the travel system and he is going to get it on wednesday!!!! Eeeeeekkkk so excited!! :dance:

Aw :yay: really pleased for you

(sorry if ive been thick but if you havent posted pics can we see some please) :D xxx

Not posted pics yet! It's a different one to what I originally picked so ohers wouldn't be right anyway! It's the silver cross 3d travel system in rouge. It's gorgeous! Babies r us have t on offer for £300 with free car seat and I have vouchers for £15 off!

Attachments

• phuppimagea.jpg
    phuppimagea.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU