16 Week Midwife appointment!

nikkix

Reaction score
Im not quite in 2nd Tri yet but thought you guys might be able to help me. Ive been told I need a midwife appointment at 16 weeks but they didnt tell me whether I need to book this or whether they did it for me? Not sure if my GP surgery even has a midwife there!! What did you guys have to do? Thanks! x

I got a letter from my midwife shortly after initial booking in with all my appointment dates leading up to my due date.

Reading some posts on here I may be one of the lucky ones though so it might be just to give your surgery a quick ring to ask.

I have to ring and and book mine so I guess they are are different. I can book in about 4 weeks in advance. x

As my mw walked out the door from my booking appointment she said she would need to see me again at 16 weeks. I asked if she made the appointment and she said yes. However, on my notes it said I should make the appointment. I rang up at 15 weeks for an appoinment the week after and it turns out I would have just been lost in the system if I hadn't as the midwife had no intention of making the appointment for me! :roll:

It wouldn't hurt to ring your surgery up or mw just to check the normal practice. You don't want to wait and see and then end up with no appointment.

My midwife makes my next apps. each time I go! I would call and make the appointment if I were you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back