• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 and pregnant ...

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Did anybody watch that programme with nikkole and Josh??

I have just finished watching it and I'm furious! I felt like jumping through the tv and knocking her bf out!

The girl ( nikkole) was such a lovely young girl and I felt so so sorry for her! Her bf is the most arrogant, selfish pig I've ever seen in my life!! ARSEHOLE!!!

Omg I really need to vent !!

Even OH was sat watching it in absolute disbelief!

Somebody pass me a punchbag!!!

Oh no, i avoid these programmes like the plague, would make me too angry :(

Oh nurse I'd deffo recommend NOT watching it! You will feel like catching a plane to the US and hunting that tit of a bf down and throttling him!!

I'm so angry!!!!!!!!!!

:( I keep seeing that advert on BBC3 or whatever channel for the programme about pregnancy. Where the lady is lying with an ash tray on top of her bump and she says the baby will kick it off :(

I've seen a few of these now and makes me angry. A majority are the same tho you get a girl that has college and everything planned, they guna go back to school when baby here. They have an older bf who there parents don't like. Have a baby and cry because its not what they expected, boyfriend turns out to be arrogant pigs n they wish they never had the little baby. Surely its all for tv because I ha e known some teenage parents that can make it work. I seem to be addicted to this sort of thing, poor other half has to watch teen mom aswell n so sad now one born every min is finished!! Xx

I think i watched it a couple of times age ago, no idea the names of the people in it.

Then i watched a bit of an episode just yesterday and it was the same couple a year after the birth and i remembered liking the girl.

I was just thinking "this guy seems decent too" when he suddenly refused to give her a hug when he dropped her off at home and sped off for no reason as far as i can see :eh: Then i figured he was a prick.

Is that the same couple?

No Louise the couple you are talking about are Catelyn and Tyler they gave their baby up for adoption and they are really sweet cos there parents seem totally f'd up they are drug addicts and in and out of prison etc and they stopped speaking to them for ages cos they gave the baby up but the 16 yr olds seem kinda sweet. (oh he didnt want to hug her because she'd lied to him about sleeping with an ex before they had got together and then calling him or something but they made it up). Josh was a total waste of space but some of the other guys in this series were kinda cute (did you see Daniel and Emily). Sorry I think I'm an addict only just got MTV so just discovering all these shows and hubby works long hours so I watch a lot of rubbish when I'm at home. Excuses excuses!!

Thanks for clearing that up Mustard :)

That must be why i remembered them - the adoption. It was a really touching story.

Yeah I remember Caytlin and Tyler , they Wer lovely them two.

Yeah I think some of it's put on - but the bit where Josh started arguing with nikkoles mum in the hospital whilst she was in labour was am absolute joke! Surely they wouldnt go to that extreme to boost ratings for the show??? OH asked me to turn it of as it wound him up that much!
X

Yeah I've watched the episode with Nikkole to be honestm Josh needs a good kick up his arse to maybe knock some reality into him.

I felt so sorry for Nikkole I've never given birth but while trying to conceive I'm sure all girls like me imagine what it's like and I always imagine it being a stressfull time full of pain and therefore need a calm envrionment but he had no respect for that, felt like kicking him in the nuts!

The adoption story gets me everytime, at the same time that I couldn't do it I respect the fact they did it for the baby. Xx

I think it's great to see parents doing what they truely believe is best for the baby, even if it is to give it away because they know that they do not have the stability and finances to give a child the upbringing it deserves.

It's shows a superior sense of responsibilty to do something that hurts yourself for the welfare of your child.

Definately my favourite pregnancy story i've seen on TV :)

I agree it takes alot of maturity to sit back and think, hey, we can't support this child emotionaly nor financialy.... even though I love this child and always will I'm going to do something that will benefit a couple and my child! I love Catelynn! I am also very fond of Maci though I hope I'm as good of a mother as she is.

Totally agree LouiseB and JellyBean, it was a very heartwarming story.

I liked Maci yeah, couldn't decide on her bf though!

I don't know what I thought about Gary and Amber... Well Amber seemed fine.. until she started to attack Gary physically!! It seems she was at her wits end but jeez!

I didn't like Amber and Gary much as they were always screaming and swearing at each other over that poor babies head even before she hit him. I liked Maci too and Bentley was the cutest kid!

Im sure that Amber got arrested after that show got aired and also got done for child neglect.... Positive I read that somewhere.. Could be lying to you all though lol xx

Ohh really, blimey! Gary and amber- I didn't get them. She wanted him one min n not the next. Catlyn and Tyler were mature and brave. I'm sure there were more couples in first series? X

I remember Farrah? She was lovely.. Her mother.. Hmmm as much as she was just looking out for her daughter she kinda annoyed me with some things. x

Lol yeah Amber and Gary... I won't go there but I havent watched a single episode where they dont either;
a) argue
b) walk out on eachother
c) cause arguments for no reason.

sooo annoying. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member