15yr old death

annie4

Reaction score
i got really sad news a couple of days ago - one of the girls in my form class died at the weekend - she was 15 and choked to death - her funeral is tomorrow (Thurs) but i just cant face it so i will have to go to the wake tonight (in ireland we bring the body home and everyone goes to the house - the coffin and the body is there to say a few prayers/ talk to the loved ones) - i just dont know what to say to her family - her little sister is at our school as well - i hate wakes :cry:

That's terrible! Her poor family & friends. I presume the school's offering counselling?

:hug: :hug:

AllieW said:
I presume the school's offering counselling?
actually no - the school is closed - our term finished on june 29th - we get 8 weeks for summer (all schools here do) so the school is locked up :shock:
- it is really difficult cause it was her friends who found her - im not too sure which ones but i'm sure they are in a state of shock

Yeah I saw that in the Telegraph =[ Poor girl. wasn't it her first holiday away from home as well? :( :( :(

I'm sorry to hear that. A colleague teacher of mine died on Xmas Day a few years ago and it was really hard informing the children. She was only 31 too.

yeah it was her first hols away with friends - i dont know all the details but it is just really tragic - she hadn't even begun to live :cry:

It's just such an awful thing to happen :( She was more or less the same age as me too. it really puts things in perspective- there are definitly worse things than getting pregnant this young.

you better belive it - was at the wake tonight and it was terrible - couldnt be anything but terrible i suppose.

Awww, I just saw this. That is awful.. the poor girl and her family, you cant even begin to imagine how they must be feeling.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back