:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

*nat*16*

Reaction score
ive been the docs n tested and it was positive :|.......i havn't a clue wht to do :(

Congratulations dear.

just sit back,relax n enjoy your pregnancy.

Aww babe - do you have a friend you can talk to - give u some support?

yea my best friend knows but its jst hard its my mum n familey that im really worried about n my OH familey..:(

i was really worried about telling my family but they couldnt have been better or more supportive i thought they would go mental and chuck me out but they aint- my OH family have been great to even though my OH has been a total fall but hopefully yours will be better
all the best and try and enjoy the pregnancy remember stress for you is stress for the baby

my mums said to me all along though make sure you use protection you dont want to end up pregnant do you :(

my mum said exactly the same thing but it all turned out ok your family will probably surprise you and support you, remember you are your mums baby and she will do anything to help and protect you, i didnt tell my family till i was 21wks that i was pregnant and i really regret it now as for them 21wks i could have done with her support so dont leave it to long

Hi Hun. Try not to worry, I know exctly how youre feeling right now, we've all been there. I actually told my sister and she told my mum! she was dissapointed at first, but now she's been thinking of names and even bought some cute little clothes! everyone has been really supportive and I couldn't have asked more more. Im sure everythnig will turn out ok just give it time!

thnx everyone....really scared but i guess me n my OH will get there in time

Hi nat just wondered how you were getting on and if you had told your mum yet?

x

LOl I don't know! I guess it's because I don't work due to problems in pregnancy, I ask a lot of questions and usually always try to say welcome and give advie :D Why, you getting fed up with me :lol:

hey..thnx for asking how i am hunz erm im getting by nope still not had the courage me and my OH are planning to tell them this weekend im so nervous

I know it's a scary thing to do hunnie - I really do - me and my OH wern't TTC and got pregnant - we knew we would get 'you should have been more careful' and there was a bit of tension from OH's parents, but now they are great with things.

The sooner it's out sweetheart, the sooner you can stop worrying and any dust kicked up will settle quicker. Hope it goes well hunnie. How is your Oh taking it all now? x

was going to tell them on saturday but it just didnt happen :(.....he is being alrite...really scared on how we are going to cope and that but said he will stick by me whatever which is great

i thought my parents would be so mad when i found out i was pregnant, at the momment they are supprting me while i go through uni. but i told them about 19 weeks into pregnancy, wish i had told them sooner coz they were great. yes they were a bit shocked, but there reply was u haven't done any thing wrong, falling pregnant is natural and they will support me and the baby until i finish uni. i was on the pill but its not that safe, as i know a friend who also fell pregnant while on the pill. there are other options if you dont want the baby, but dont think any mother would make their child do some thing they weren't happy about. just enjoy the pregnancy and tell ur mum as soon as possible, they were young once, she will understand.

love from elaine and bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back