13 weeks today

Tara1985

Reaction score
Just wanted to say :wave:

Been posting in here occasionally but it's great to say I'm a tri 2 lady now. Roll on the kicks, prods, scan and last but not least SHOPPING!!! :dance:

Can't wait, never wished my life away so much as I anxiously want to get to next milestones but hopefully sharing experiences and seeing everyone else's progress will chill me out.

Xxx

Welcome to Tri 2, I know what you mean about getting Tri 1 out the way, I felt like crap thd whole time, but amuch more relaxed now :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Hi honey. Welcome to tri2. It's definitely a much more relaxed place than tri1!!!

Welcome to tri 2 hunny, can't believe ur here already! Where is the time going! Tri 2 is definitely much more relaxing xxx

I know Kanga!!! So happy :) Can't believe your wedding day is tomorrow either, good luck hon xx

I think tri 2 goes by much quicker because you're so much more laid back than tri 1. I can't believe I'm 18 weeks already, and I can't believe how far on the likes of Kanga and Deedee are, it seems not that long ago we were all in ttc!! xx

:wave: welcome to tri 2...deffo more chilled and flies by :shock:

Leesey..its crazy isnt it, i cant believe your nearly 18 weeks already, pregnancy really is a breeze after tri 1 (well mostly anyway lol)

xx

Welcome to tri 2 :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Welcome to tri 2!! Definately better here than tri 1, much more relaxed!

Welcome to tri 2 - the more exciting, more energetic and more expensive trimester! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back