13 weeks today, mind if I join you?

Happy01

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I am 13 weeks today, not sure if I should have waited until 14 weeks but couldn't wait anymore! Hope you don't mind me joining you all!

Can't wait to catch up on all ur progress!

Thanks xo

hi and elcome to tri 2.

how is pregnancy treating you so far. xxx

Moving into the second trimester is great... I had no physical factors to tell me I was pregnany til I was 15 weeks but in the last 2 weeks a lot has happened. At 15 weeks and 4 days my bump FINALLY started showing and at 16 weeks and 6 days I felt my first movement. :) Can't wait for things to progress further. I'm so excited. :)
Along with those things the morning sickness has gone away (thank goodness!) and I'm starting to feel really healthy and positive about the whole experience. :)

Not sure how things have been for you so far but I'm sure things will get better. :D

(Only downer I've had in the last few weeks is extra ligament pain, but the majority of the time it's tolerable)

GOOD LUCK!!

Welcome to Tri 2 - was feeling great till I woke up this morning with a horrible cold.... Hope your pregnancy going well x

Hi ladies,

Thank you all for your kind welcomes!

My pregnancy has been going good so far I had a small amount of sickness at the beginning but it didn't last long.
The main things I have been suffering with are sore and growing breasts, sore legs and severe tiredness.

I had a scan this morning and all it great! Was absolutely amazing!

I can't wait to experience all the different elements of pregnancy as the weeks go on!

Good luck to you all and here's to a healthy 2nd Trimester!

Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back