13 WEEKS TODAY BUT!!!!!!!!

neeko_1

Reaction score
hiya aim 13 weeks today, and i had a scan at 12 weeks and 3day (Friday) at my scan the baby was the correct size and the heartbeat was fine baba was moving, everything looked good but i keep thinking aim going to lose my baby what are the real danger signs i have to look out for please help [ :?

Also the reason why I'm so worried is because I've had 2 miscarriages last year, which where both really early in pregnancy, i have never made it to 13 weeks and not had any problems but it's still in the back of my mind..

please help me ladies with any of your past experiences? what you

Hi

I have never had a miscarriage, so cannot even begin to imagine how hard it is.... but like you say - you made it to 13 weeks now.

12 weeks is the cut off point for miscarriage risk - the chances reduce significantly. I read a stat for how much the other day but cannot remember right now - was a lot though.

I know it is hard but try and focus on the good signs rather than looking for the bad - baby is growing well, heart is beating etc..... won't be too long until you feel your first kick.

only one person has messaged be back!
whats that about??

Hi

I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks a couple of years ago and I am still a bit worried now and i am 14 and a half weeks, i dont think the worrying ever goes away completely but mine has calmed slightly since my 12 week scan, seeing it move and stand on its head. I have been getting some strange pains this week though that havent been very nice, but i am blaming them on stretching and ligament pain.

Try not to worry to much.

bleeding and cramping are probably the main ones. i was always worried but once you can feel it moving and your bump gets bigger you tend to relax a little

bleeding and cramping are probably the main ones. i was always worried but once you can feel it moving and your bump gets bigger you tend to relax a little

hi hun like the girls have said its a small chance of miscarring after 12 weeks i miscarried at 10 weeks but didnt know till i had my sacn the following week.

Its mainly if you are bleeding or have cramps but im sure you will be fine hun dont worry :hug: :hug:

Hi

Im sure you will be fine now hun, i know its hard not to worry but try and sit back and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :) :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back