12mths plus ride on toys?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am researching ride on toys as want to get Devon on for his 1st birthday.
It's the 6th of Jan next year so want to have it brought and ready before xmas you see.

Anyone got any good ones they can recomend? I saw one in mothercare, was plain plastic but looked good for wood floors like my lounge, cheep, but looks a bit boring, has anyone got one?

http://www.mothercare.com/Whirlee-R...031&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

Or any other ideas - thanks JJ:lol:

Girls at wirk bought me/baby a I'm toy paddie rider as I had bought everything and they knew I loved ours at work. Think its so well made/sturdy. My girly is 8months and loves being pushed on it as does her 18 month old friend.

So excited for xmas but can't wait for 1st bday on 1st feb :). Just looking at sturdy garden toys??

I've got charley a toy story ride on car, it's always apart of the asda toy event x x

I've got the kiddie and racing car from cars2 was a present for h!I really like it as it's on an anti flip bit on it so he can stand and walk with it without him hurting himself!

O got a thomas.one.for his birthday from someone and he really loves it!! Cli
Code:
mbing on and off, lifting the lid amd taking stuff in and out, pushing it around! Keeps him busy for at least 3 minutes :)

Thanks ladies, Minchin- Devon is into Thomas somehow too!!

I just found the weelie bugs on ebay for really cheep!! may have to keep looking

Kian has a scuttle bug and it is absoultely fantastic, it is really low for him and he could move it backwards and forwards before he started walkin, it folds up and fits in the basket of our buggy. He also likes to use it as a baby walker and he pushes it the handles across the room, we have wood floors and never had problems with it. He also has a smart trike which is brill he prefers going in that now to his buggy lol xx
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mookie-Scut...C6C8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1318239817&sr=8-2

marley has got a v-tech 3 in 1, i'll try to find the link in a minute. he absolutely loves it!!!

here we go....its the v-tech grow & go ride on! it plays music, makes noise, does the alphabet etc etc. cant reccomend it enough! its not huge in size either so fits nicely in his toy corner, whereas the walker took up so much bloody space!!

Last edited:
We've got a scuttlebug too! And a fisherprice thing I got cheap in morrisons! The scuttlebugs are ace!

marley has got a v-tech 3 in 1, i'll try to find the link in a minute. he absolutely loves it!!!

here we go....its the v-tech grow & go ride on! it plays music, makes noise, does the alphabet etc etc. cant reccomend it enough! its not huge in size either so fits nicely in his toy corner, whereas the walker took up so much bloody space!!

Matthew has this! He loves it!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back