12dpo

fingers crossed for you, are you testing in the morning or waiting to see if af appears? xx

Think I'm going to wait definitely think I'm out this month!

To be honest I completely though I was out, I haven't had one symptom, nothing around usual ovulation days nothing at all to indicate I was. Fingers crossed still for you xx

Wahooo I was about to reply after seeing your first pic to say I think i see a very faint line starting - then saw your second test! Yayyy congratulations!!!!

Wahooo I was about to reply after seeing your first pic to say I think i see a very faint line starting - then saw your second test! Yayyy congratulations!!!!

Thank you... its so faint the 1st pictures from yesterday was clear as day when holding it up to the light though. Todays I had no problem seeing. Will be testing in the morning with another frer just to see if it is any darker xx

Hehe it's an amazing feeling when you see that second line and there's no doubt it's there!! Remember hcg doubles every 48-72 hours so don't panic if it's not darker tomorrow :) xxxxx

fingers crossed for you, are you testing in the morning or waiting to see if af appears? xx

To be honest I completely though I was out, I haven't had one symptom, nothing around usual ovulation days nothing at all to indicate I was. Fingers crossed still for you xx

Think I got my bfp tonight don't know what made me test but here it is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 13

Think I got my bfp tonight don't know what made me test but here it is

Woho, I have just congratulated you on your post, very strong bfp there!

Hehe it's an amazing feeling when you see that second line and there's no doubt it's there!! Remember hcg doubles every 48-72 hours so don't panic if it's not darker tomorrow :) xxxxx

Very just in shock to be honest with it, no symptoms nothing at all, honestly thought I would be waking to the AF tomorrow. Will try again in the morning and see then will hold out for another week and buy a digi. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back