12DPO FRER

Fsb676

Reaction score
Hi.....so here I am again lol

I had a miscarriage back in December, but my body didn’t process until end of January. I had my first period 28 days later in February. (I usually fluctuate between 30-34 day cycles.) Then my next period didn’t show until my usual 34th day....I was a little bummed because I thought maybe I was pregnant. So, that late period has me skipping April all together. My period is due on Sunday. I honestly have no idea when I ovulated, but best case scenario I am 12DPO. I took a FRER today, and ......I know I know I know, I shouldn’t have done this......but I forgot to save my first morning urine.....(not even sure if that’s ok to do anyway lol)......but I didn’t have any tests and couldn’t get any until 12:00 today, so I held it from 6-12 on a sip of water and a glass of milk. If your still reading this post, thanks so much! Anyway, it was stark negative. I really wanted the Walmart cheapies, but they were all out, so now I’m tempted to test again, but really don’t want to waste my expensive tests . Do I just need to come to the conclusion I am out? Or should I test again in the morning? I should just make my life easier and temp/track o better.

thanks for any and all posts!

I also tested using FRER at 12DPO and I also had a stark white test. I had no symptoms at the time and assumed I was out. However, I did test again at 14DPO with my FMU and it was a clear positive. So you're not out until the witch shows!

Also, they say that FMU is best since it's the most concentrated so if you're going to use your expensive tests I would definitely wait another day or so and use FMU if you can.

Here's hoping for your BFP and good luck :smile:

I also tested using FRER at 12DPO and I also had a stark white test. I had no symptoms at the time and assumed I was out. However, I did test again at 14DPO with my FMU and it was a clear positive. So you're not out until the witch shows!

Also, they say that FMU is best since it's the most concentrated so if you're going to use your expensive tests I would definitely wait another day or so and use FMU if you can.

Here's hoping for your BFP and good luck :smile:
Thank you so much for you encouraging words and reply WaterLily! I will take your advice, and be sure to use FMU with my expensive tests. ;) That would have been a better idea in the first place lol. Congrats on your BFP!!!!

Thank you so much for you encouraging words and reply WaterLily! I will take your advice, and be sure to use FMU with my expensive tests. ;) That would have been a better idea in the first place lol. Congrats on your BFP!!!!

No problem! Have you tested today by any chance or waiting for a missed period? Here's hoping the witch stays away!

No problem! Have you tested today by any chance or waiting for a missed period? Here's hoping the witch stays away!
I tested with FMU this morning. Stark white, so I think I’m out. :( I have some super slight spotting...tmi...but more like tinted cm, so probably just waiting AF, even though she’s late. Thanks for asking!

I'm sorry to hear. Hopefully she's still late, but if not, I am sending you all the baby dust for your next cycle! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back