12 weeks!

Crackers

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just had to share some excitement - I'm finally past 12 weeks!!

I keep swinging from major excitement to fear about my scan on Thursday :oooo:

Took a picture of my belly last night, and can't believe how big my bump looks! I kept telling myself it was all just bloating, but it really feels/looks different lately - it's harder than usual. Just gotta keep it hidden under my desk at work now for the next 3 days...!

Hope everyone is ok and not feeling too sick/etc!

Happy Monday everyone x

Happy Monday!! Congratulations on the milestone xx

Congratulations, good luck for your scan x

Congrats on reaching 12 weeks hun, not long now until your scan. I can't wait to get to that point am so excited about telling everyone xx

Thanks girls!

Beckyjane - my scan is on Thursday, first thing in the morning. So I've only got 2 more days of work to get through after today!

Gotta keep telling myself that, as I'm feeling super rough today - massive headache, which is making me feel sick :puke: All for a good cause though!

TaffyRose - that is what I'm sooo excited about, finally getting it out in the open! Hhubby and I kept it to ourselves until 8 weeks, then told our parents and siblings, then our 2 best friends. Excited to tell the world this week!

x

Big congrats hunny for reaching 12 weeks and looking forward to seeing the scan pic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back