12 week scans...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
OK thought for a bit of fun we could post our 12 week scans and maybe guess the sex?

Plus i want to be nosy and see everyones scans lol!!

OK heres mine i think boy whatcha think girlies??

12wks6days.jpg

Ok here's mine. Have no idea or inkling of what I'm having so any input would be great! I'm wondering if they face a certain way, does that mean anything? Sounds daft I know, but my son was lying the opposite way to this so I'm hoping girl!? Will find out on thursday.....x

005.jpg

I reckon girl for you steelgoddess and boy for gingercubes :) Don't know why though lol.

Lisa - My 12 week scan with Nathan was facing one way and when I had my scan with this one it was facing the opposite way and they are both boys :)

Hi,

I STILL haven't got around to putting up any of my scans but I reckon boys for Steelgoddess and Lisa, and girl for Gingercubes.

Well what do you reckon? :think:

scan-1.jpg

Bubs was naughty at the scan and kept running away!

:think: :think: :think:

I will (hopefully) find out whether Pink or Blue on 28th March - but in the meantime...whaddya reckon?

OK, NW1 - boy and the following two girls I reckon, ha ha! Are you going to find out?

DaisyRose said:
OK, NW1 - boy and the following two girls I reckon, ha ha! Are you going to find out?

That's quite bizarre as I am totally convinced it IS a girl - and was before I even saw the scan. We will be finding out as we are too impatient to wait!

My OH wants a girl and my mother in law is convinced its going to be a girl so we'll see but yes will be finding out too impatient to wait the whole 9 months 20 week scan is April 29th cant wait!!! :cheer: :cheer:

I think boy to for mine and yes finding out on 30th April as long as bubs doesnt hide it!

i think this is 10+5
smallbaby.jpg

And definately a girl, though i was convinced she was a boy lol

peanut_at_15weeks1.jpg

Heres my 15 week scan.

Be nice for you to have a guess, as i find out the sex on thursday. CAN'T WAIT .

This is my little bean at 13+5 - Im convinced its a girl but don't know for sure yet!

Scan2CloseUp1.jpg

Scan2CloseUp2.jpg

I'm rubbish at guessing but sara, tentatively I am going to say boy.

Miss Sara boy, and Hidelu girl! Ha ha, looking forward to finding out if I'm right!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back