• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week scan today! **UPDATED WITH PICS**

Froslass

Reaction score
Had my scan today! Went really well yay :yay:

Baby is very very active. Kept stretching and turning and flipping about x
I got put forward to 13 weeks and 1 so will need to update my ticker :) my new due date is the 3rd of October :)
Baby was moving so much, it wouldn't stay still enough to let the lady take the nuchal measurements! We saw the heartbeat, the brain, legs, spine, arms and even fingers! Will upload my pictures later cause I'm on the iPad just now :)
The only thing is, that the nuchal screening can only be done up until 13+6 and there was no other available appointments for another scan, so I've got to get more blood taken to test for baby's risk x

Other than that there were no other problems, was really really good :)

Hnestly words can't describe how I felt seeing my little baby on the screen wriggling about :) xxx

Last edited:
thats fab really pleased for u xxxxxxxx

Pics too big sorry trying to make them smaller!!

Last edited:
Ok just upload like this cause the others were massive :) x You can see baby sucking its thumb! :) x

Attachments

• IMAG0414.jpg
    IMAG0414.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0415.jpg
    IMAG0415.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0413.jpg
    IMAG0413.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 11
Ahh very cute, little thumb sucker! Funny my daughter sucked her thumb on scan pic and was even born sucking her thumb but then never sucked her thumb!

Congratulations! soooooo cute! can't wait for my scan next week! x

Congratulations, the pics are very cute! Glad it went well xxxx

awwwww sooo cute congratulations chick! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen