12 week scan today!! : ) I'm Back!!

soulem

Reaction score
got my scan today at 3:40pm, can't wait!! :cheer: :cheer:

we are taking my 6 year old daughter with us to see, she doesn't actually know that we are expecting so will be quite a surprise for her!

After the scan we are visiting both sets of parents to announce our news. Been keeping it a secret until today!!

Aww good luck hun! Cant wait for piccies :cheer: :cheer:

thats so sweet, I bet your little girl will be thrilled!

x x

Thnaks! I'm hoping to get piccies up but not sure what quality they will be as the camera hasn't worked so well since my son decided to 'wash' it!!!

This is my 7 week scan, the quality isn't too good as you can see.
7weekscan.jpg

I'll still try and get piccies up though!!

Good luck - lovely to have managed to wait till now. Sure your daughter will be thrilled - not to mention the grannies x

Good luck!! I think it is soo lovely that your daughter will get to see the scan, I bet she will be amazed!!

good luck with the scan - we didnt take our chilldren as during school time - dh couldnt make it either because of work but all were thrilled to see the pics - even our 2 year old could work out where the head was and enjoyed knowing there was a baby in mummy's tummy - hope you all have a lovely time!

All went well!! I've been put forward 1 day!!

My daughter loved it!! She hasn't stopped going on about the baby since! She wants a sister!!

Here is a scan piccy, the quality is rather poor so can't really see much I'm afraid. I'll try another take of it tomorrow in natural light and see if it comes out any better!!

12weekscan.jpg

glad all is well hun
and piccie is lovely i can work it all out
manda xx

thanks guys!! ive got the pic on my phone too, much better, but my pc won't accept it for some reason :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back