• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week scan on Wednesday... **Updated with Pics!!**

Lulabell

Reaction score
...and I'm a little nervous. Just keeping my fingers crossed all is ok. I've been getting really bad period type pains during the night. No bleeding or anything. I've had a scan at 6 weeks and all was fine. They saw a heartbeat etc. Just want Wednesday to hurry up. Sorry for the rant. I just want to know everything is ok. :wall2:

**Update!**

So... Scan was amazing!!! All is good and baby was happy kicking and waving! Couldn't take measurement on the neck due to baby being in wrong position. So having a more in depth blood test on 2nd Aug. Lady didn't seem concerned though. Which I take as good news. Hopefully pics should be attached. Oh and they have also moved me 4 days ahead and so due date is now 25th Jan. :dance:

Attachments

• IMAG0581.jpg
    IMAG0581.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0583.jpg
    IMAG0583.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0584.jpg
    IMAG0584.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0586.jpg
    IMAG0586.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0587.jpg
    IMAG0587.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I have my scan tomorrow too and I am incredibly anxious after 2 lots of bleeding.

Will be thinking of you too xx

Good Luck for tomorrow, and good luck to you too Cazza.
I can't wait for mine too. x

i have my reassurance scan tomorrow too...at 2pm ...good luck everyone xx

10.50am for mine then if all ok got to meet the consultant team.......eeek!!

Good Luck Samsgirl x

Aw good luck! I have my first scan (13 weeks) on Tuesday and I feel the same. Nervous and excited all at the same time. I have no idea what to expect!! Hope it all goes well :)

I love the little foot pic!!! So cute! Congrats!

Fantastic pics! Glad it all went well :) xx

Thats great new hun, congrats :) and pics are amazing! x

Thank you everyone. It was an internal scan so not sure if thats the reason why they are so clear? It was amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back