12 week scan on Friday so nervous

pinkangel

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Got my 12 week scan on Friday, I will actually be 12 week 4 days. Im so nervous its unreal. Had 2 previous miscarriages and just so scared. Got all the symptoms, sore boobs, tiredness and really bad morning sickness which is dying off. I found out I was pregnant when I was 3 weeks so it feels like I've waited ages. I can't even get my head round that I'm pregnant still cos I've waited that long I can't believe I could be pregnant and actually have the baby. Don't think I'll accept it til the scan on Friday or even til I start getting a bump. Had a scan at 7 weeks 2 days and saw the baby and heartbeat which must be a positive thing. Think I've read that many books and websites and forums I've just worried myself sick. Does anyone else feel like this or am I just over reacting. Sorry for the negative post. Thanks Danielle xxx :shock:

aww hun we all get like that before a scan everything will be fine :D
manda xx

sounds like everything is going along well pet
good luck x

Hey Pink Angel,

Really good luck, I think if I get as far as you I will be dead nervous too, I had a m/c in Feb and 2 chemical pregnancies since then. The whole thing is sooo scary now. I reckon you will be fine, please come back and tell us how it went.

Becs :hug: :hug:

It's completely normal to feel like this, although I'm sure everything is absolutely fine. You've seen the heartbeat which dramatically reduces the risks to hardly anything even before the 12 weeks is up.

I had my 12 week scan today, I was so nervous as I haven't really had any symptoms for a couple of weeks, but sure enough the baby was bouncing around all over the place!

You'll be fine, I'm sure. :D

i read somewhere that once the heartbeat has been detected, you have a 97% chance of the pregnancy continuing....thats very high odds...chances are everything is completely fine :D

Thanks for all your replies. I feel loads better now so I'm gonna look forward to it instead. Hope all your pregnancies are going okay. Glad your scan went okay sunnyday you'll have to post your pics. Al post my mine on Friday night xxx :)

sunnyday and gymbabeliz looks like we'll all be due pretty much on the same day!! xxx

i think every1 worries in the first 12 weeks! (and most of us beyond lol)
ull b fine, its good that u seen the hb already
:hug:

pinkangel said:
sunnyday and gymbabeliz looks like we'll all be due pretty much on the same day!! xxx

:dance: what date are you going by? All the due date calculators online have put me at april 7th, but my midwife worked it out at april 9th. Im sticking with april 7th for now!!

Good luck for Friday honey, I know it's scary (mine is this Wednesday), but try not to worry. Symptoms naturally ware(sp?) off around the three month stage.
I am thinking of you, good luck :hug:

gymbabeliz said:
pinkangel said:

:dance: what date are you going by? All the due date calculators online have put me at april 7th, but my midwife worked it out at april 9th. Im sticking with april 7th for now!!

I'm going by 7th April too thats what all the pregnancy calculators done on here and thats what my midwife agreed with. The first day of my last period was 1 July and conceived on 14 July xxx

i know how yo ufeel! Ive got my 12 week scan on Thursday and im terrified,. My worst things are either theres nothing there or theres no heartbeat..........so paranoid :cry:

Im sure everything will be ok though! I was just the same with my last pregnancy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back