12 week scan: gender guess?

Can we have a peak at your latest scan? Just love seeing them <3

Thanks everyone! I'll attach a few now :)

WinterWolf honestly I think I'm a bit disappointed, and I think OH is too. I've only ever wanted two children tbh, a boy and a girl, and to imagine a possibility where I'll never have a daughter is a bit hard to swallow. I know boys are easier and if having a sister has taught me anything girls can be so so hard when they hit puberty but I'm so close to my mum and I guess I just wanted that mother/daughter bond too. OH really wants a girl, and his mum only had boys so it would have been nice to give them a granddaughter, so I think that's also made me feel like I've disappointed them?

Weird thing is I knew this one was a boy but I guess I was holding out hope I was wrong and everyone else was right!
I adore my son though and remember being a bit sad when we were told boy last time but can't imagine it any other way now, so I'm sure it'll be the same when I get used to the idea!

The best news obviously is that this baby is currently growing well, is healthy and appears happy in there, and I don't have an anterior placenta this time so that's nice :p

These scan photos are 16+4; included a potty shot and a 4D peek for those interested too <3

Attachments

• potty shot.jpg
    potty shot.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 10
  • 16+4.jpg
    16+4.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 16+4 4d.jpg
    16+4 4d.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 9
Aww yay! Thanks for sharing <3

Ah I can imagine it was a tad disappointing but at least your baby boy is growing well :) I&#8217;ve been told by my sister (who has 2 girls) that I&#8217;ll have the first boy in the family. I kind of have my heart set on a boy and a girl too but at this stage I just want to get pregnant haha. X

Aw he's a cutie already.

You've got the right attitude there! I think it's important to acknowledge that having a bit of gender disappointment doesn't make anyone a bad person. It won't matter what's between his legs when he's born, and your son will have a brother! That will be so amazing for him. My hubby really strongly wanted only one baby, and for it to be a girl so if this one was a boy I would've been a bit upset. The mother/son bond is pretty special too so don't worry if you don't have any girls :)

Beautiful scan pics hun x x sorry you're a wee bit disappointed x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back