12 week scan excitement

bumpmakes3

Reaction score
After wondering when my scan date was going to come through I tried ringing the docs last night who told me to ring the ante-natal unit at the hospital who said they didn't have me down for another scan.... They squeezed me in this morning at 8.30 - very early and very cold but very exciting!

Pics are rubbish because as soon as the alien (in a nice way) saw us coming, he/she did a massive wriggle (all arms and legs like it's daddy) and lay flat on the bottom refusing to budge. Scan pics are just blobs but all is well - hooray :D

Thats great news - i think our baby will take after its dad so will be all arms and legs! You were good to get an appointment that quickly after waiting so long. I think i will be 12 weeks and 5 days so hopefully will get to see loads of detail. Quite excited by it now!

so happy that everything is going well :hug:

i bet baby alien is a cutie though :rotfl:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i bet baby alien is a cutie though ROTFL

I think it's just me but I'm not getting this cute feeling from seeing him/her on the screen at all. Feel a bit queasy about the fact there's something growing inside me in a way. Not that I'm not delighted, grateful and happy, just not getting this "how cute" feeling. Maybe I'm just weird :D

Congrats on getting your scan! I'm sure you will feel differently as you start to feel movement and certainly by your next scan :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back