• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week immunisations went great!

Verity2011

Reaction score
So happy! Ariel wasn't best pleased with his 8 week ones after being pulled about with his checkup before so really wasnt looking forward to today. He woke up as I got him out the sling in the nurses room and looked a little confused when getting them but not a single sound or tear. The nurse told him he was the best baby she'd had in months when she had just taken the second needle out and he just gave her a massive grin! What a flirt!!!!! Really hope the 16 week ones go like that!

Bless him! ! Well done Ariel!

Max has he first ones next week hopefully he's as good as Ariel xxx

That's great. Hope ours are as good. We have them in the morning (well
Today now I guess)

Xxx

Aaawww great news. And grins for the nurse too eh? Bless him

Glad he enjoyed them lol!

Henry has his 12w on 30th. Hope they r better than his 8w when he screamed :(

That's great! Well done Ariel! :) Really not looking forward to ours next week after the 8 week ones didn't go that well. :-(

Awwwwww good luck for today Lorna - let us know how it goes! And good luck for next week 1st baby!

Ariel hated his 8 week ones too and there was one which was particularly sting-y for him. So hopefully all your 12 week ones will go better too. I made the appointment for 9 am so that we wouldn't be called in late as the doctors wouldn't have time to be running late. And also so I could feed him after in case he was upset.

well ours werent to bad, she screamed when the needles went in, but went back on the boob pretty quick, and is out for the count. xxx

Ah bless i am not looking forward to Chloe's on monday as she screamed blue murder at the 8 week ones!

Glad yours went ok too Lorna. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back