11 wks, still no dating appt?!

joannec777

Reaction score
Hello all, I had an appt with my GP 5 weeks ago for a booking in appt, now I am 11 weeks but still heard nothing from the hospital about my dating appointment, is it normal? And a question about smoke salmon, is it safe to eat smoke salmon? they look so delicious espeially around xmas time.......yum............

hi hun i would phone the hospital just to check, it does vary from hospital to hospital but def give them a ring to find out. Sorry dont know about the salmon i cant stand it myself :hug: :hug:

I would chace it up..There are some people that just got missed without chasing it up.

hope its sorted soon

i would phone up, i didnt get my first scan till i was nearly 15 weeks!!!
hope you get it sorted soon

sarahxx

Thanks for the advice, I called them earlier on today, they said I am still in an early stage, I need to be patient and if I can't wait I should go private, shes a bit cheeky!!! :( hope my midwife is nothing like that..... :pray:

i got a similar response when i rang up. 'oh well we are very busy, you will get one soon'

hope you dont have to wait too long.

oh hun sorry to hear that but it does vary from hosp to hosp but hope you get it soon hun :hug: :hug:

Hi

Hope you get one soon, here no one gets them till 16 weeks or so an dthat the only one you get unless there is complications ect.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back