10 days late and still neg tests!!!

i have heard that even though you are normal for a few months after coming off the pill...that by the time all the hormones leave your system it can throw your cycle off. Some people's cycles go crazy right after stopping the pill...and some people's bodies take a while to flush out all the hormones and then once it happens throws everything off. Maybe it's just your body readjusting to not having the pill anymore. who knows? Hope it's a bfp for you though!

Hi guys

im two days late with brown discharge and sore boobs and headaches but negative tests, im under alot of stress as my house is getting renovated so i am thinking this is the problem...keep me posted tara..take care

Hiya
Turns out im not pregnant, might have lost it in its early stages tbh!
Keep trying ey!!
Had the brown discharge for a while then it turned pink fr 7 days, only 2 days ago did it stop altogether so i can get back to normal now hopefully!
Good luck to you all x

i was reading your posts not long ago!!!

is this the same period youve been waiting for or are u late again?

if u havent had a positive test after 11days your probably arent pregnant try not to get your hopes up becuz if u want to be pregnant your body can trick your mind into thinking u are!

i cud be wrong but this is what it sounds like! xx

good luck trying to concieve!

I had a little red discharge but havnt had a period since my last post, really if things hadnt been mucked up i should be on around this time again now but nothing!

Feeling realy sick and dizzy the last few days mind with belly aches(obviously still trying) so not sure if im due on or if i could be preg????

As i have not had a proper period since June i cant even find out when im supposed to be ovulating! so annoying....i guess i just have to wait and see if i come on or take a test in a few days

just to let u know it is possible for u to not show positive on a clear blue at all!!
my friend was 3months gone by time she found out. she took test after test after test throughout the 3months because of no AF then she finally got the docs to do a blood test before she found out she was pregnant, and by that time she was nearly 14weeks into pregnancy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back