Discharge!

TaraG

Reaction score
Hi all
I am over a week late and have submitted a test to the docs as all home ones are showing up neg but i have started getting a brown colour discharge, is this normal if i am preg??? We are trying for a baby so would love it, please any advice would be good
thanks

I had this since last Monday evening. I thought it was implantation bleeding which can sometimes be brown/pinkish discharge, but I came on yesterday on time.

Good luck hun :hug:

Thing is im 10 days late! and its not a bleed as such, its just when i wipe.?????????????

It could possible be implantation bleeding. I'd test again in a few days, but don't get your hopes up just in case. Easier said than done I know! :hug:

Well day 13 and still no sign of AF! starting to worry a little now, i hope it is just implantation bleeding! not sure when to test again now though, the last test was on sunday (3 days ago)

If it was 3 days ago I'd do another one now. HCg (or whatever the hormones called) is supposed to double every 48 hours.

Good luck!

Well i took one this moring (clear blue) and still neg!! going to docs at 4pm so ill let you know wht she says!

WELL JUST BEEN TO THE DOCS AND THEY ARE USELESS, THEY BASICALLY SAID I NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER FEW WEEKS BEFORE THEY DO A BLOOD TEST!!!! HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER FOR!
I ALSO TOLD HER THAT I HAVE A 18 MILE SPONSORED WALK TO DO ON FRIDAY AND WAS UNSURE OF DOING IT IF I WAS PREG, SHE SAID DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!!!! SURELY I SHOULDNT DO IT IF I AM??
SO REALLY NOW I JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IF AF COMES AND IF NOT THEY WILL DO BLOOD TESTS IN A FEW WEEKS. IM NOT A HAPPY BUNNY! SO CONFUSED NOW AT 2 WEEKS LATE

I feel so sorry for you, that is just not fair!!! I hope everything works out :hug:

Just as an update, i am still getting the brown/blacky colour discharge when i wip and was wondering if anyone else had that with a slight mettalicy smell to it???? im 2 weeks late now and still neg tests!

hi anymore news yet?i cant say that i have had the brown discharge or the smell but everyones different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back