10 day af.......?

michelles1985

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone experienced having really long afs after coming off the pill?? Mine have been between 9 and 11 days the last 3 months since coming off the pill.
They were only 6 days before going on the pill and about 5/6 days long whilst I was on the pill.

It's making me really worn out and tired cos of how much blood I'm losing. My af started last Tuesday and I'm still on it although it is dying off.

Thanks for any help.

xx

Hi hun,
I didn't experience long AF...after coming off the pill mine only lasted 2 days compared to a normal 5-7 days.
I just think it effects different people in different ways, give it a few month and you will be most likely back to normal.
Good luck TTC :dust: x x x

Last edited:
The doc put me on Tranaxemic Acid tablets as my afs are long and heavy to the point that I can go out of the house for leaking for the first couple of days of my af. If they dont settle down possibly go to docs and ask about these. I take them only during my af, it doesnt affect ttc. Have only taken them one cycle and it made the world of difference x

Thanks Gemini. Will see how my next cycle goes and might consider this if the next one is still as long as this. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back