• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10.5 Months - Poos & Rash (tmi thread but need help)

Wobbles

Reaction score
Girls I need a lil help advice experience and or thinking...

Megan whos now 10 half months old has always been sensitive to nappy rash ...when Caitlin was a baby sudocrem and vaseline was always a miracle but not on my poor Meggy :(

Here the thing though and no way was Caitlin like this ...by 1pm today Megan had a dirty nappy 4 times by the end of the night 8! Her bits are sore not just sore but raw sore its awful awful it must hurt so so much and I'm thinking jee 8 times in one day (daily happening btw for a while now) is that normal??

Used sudocrem and metanium (yellow stuff) so far along with the rubbing protection of vaseline as mentioned but her sores are so bad most times it shows blood :cry:

x

Oh poor thing :( It's not a reaction to something she's eating or drinking is it? x

:( Could it be thrush?

Or as Lynn has said maybe a food allergy/skin allergy/sensitivity to bathing products?

I don't know :( Thats why Im wondering if this often is normal for dirty nappies! Im not surprised shes sore poor girl.

x

Is she getting loads of teeth or anything? With a few of Sam's teeth he had so many poos in a day and awful nappy rash, but it never lasted more than a few days at a time. If it's really bad and nothing seems to be clearing it up I'd take her to the doctor

^^^was about to mention teeth as well

Have you tried the Ashton & parsons teething powders?

She has zero teeth so far! Maybe thats the problem - we have thought we have felt them coming under the gum then nothing. ARGH! Maybe that is the problem!

Hmmmm Ill get some of that ashtono stuff. Caitlin was fine with her teeth nothing like what I seen other Mums say at the time maybe Megan is having a hard time I just wish there was a way to stop her being so sore but again like I say how many times shes dirtying her nappy its no surprise shes so sore.

x

The ashtons settles the stomach, Katie is really the only one of mine whoever had this bother with her teeth and Like Megan had a really sore bum and nothing helped but the ashtons did seem to settle her and the bum. I always knew when a tooth was looming as it happened every time :(

Rosie gets a nasty rash when she has a tooth coming - I also use Ashton and Parsons powders and find them really good for her tummy. Poor Megan, hope it gets better for her quickly :)

My nephew was like that, such a sore bum :(
In the end my sister had to take him to the GP for some cream as he was screaming with every change/dirty nappy. I think they prescribed some canesten.

We use the A&P powders too. Great stuff.
Hope she's better soon.

katie's like that atm, i always know when her teeth are coming! i've been using nelson's granules, but i cant even get them in her atm! hope megan's ok hun, and my god, i cant believe she's 10.5 months :shock:

Thanks girls for the replies x

Her bum this morning is 'ok' but every morning it seems to be then it just gets crazy raw by middle of day. I didn't take the loud one (Caitlin) to nursery this morning so I'll get some of that stuff later on for sure might even be off to Sainsburys a lil later.

x

Hope it helps - we used that too and it's really good x

Hope she feels better...know its prob asking for a real mess but with a bum that sore I'd leave a nappy off for a bit and leave little one on a mat to help dry it oout a bit cos if it's that sore it won't be nice for her every time she pees...like i said tho this will prob involve a right mess!!! Hope that helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back