10+2 and symptoms just starting

cherrypie556

Reaction score
This is baby no 4 and i have nevr ever had any symptoms with the others at all, not even a sore boob. Iam now sick as a dog, although not been physically sick (had head down loo a few times though)
Plus i feel like a whale, look about 4 months gone, if not more and never showed with the others till well after 20 weeks, dunno if its a 4th baby thing, or im due some unexpected news come Tues when i go for my scan if you get me!! :?

oh good luck for Tues...Are the other three the same sex heard that different sex pregnancies can be very different

No, i have one ds and two dd's and never had anything at all with them, wouldnt of even known i ewas pg, if it wasn't for AF not turning up lol :)

its funny cos i was wondering the same thing, i'm pg with number 4 n haven't ever been sick but this time i'm already sick at 7 n half wks n my tummy is well swollen already.

spooky lol

Who knows? I mean you could be having a girl, the reason for your sickness, but i have heard it can be a fourth baby thing, im so hoping so , couldnt cope with twins, as would then have 5 under 5 arrrggghh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back