1 yr today!!

Well I disagree with you Louise, our savings are equal so my oh has every right to have a say on what we spend them on. He has his reasons for not wanting to go private and I respect that, even if I don't like it. To me that is what a marriage is all about. I resent what you say about him wanting a sports car to be honest, that's not what its about. He is against private healthcare in principal.

We are financially independent, our parents are in no position to lend us money so we are careful with what we have.

Itisbabytime, I presume your question was aimed at me, to be honest once our free shots on the nhs are up I will call it a day for TTC. I am as desperate for a baby as the rest of you but TTC is kinda ruining me so there has to be an end to it at some point. Not saying im happy about it, it breaks my heart in to a million pieces. I wouldn't do what Lou is doing no, that is my own personal choice. I fully respect anyone who will go to the ends of the earth to get pregnant, that is their choice and right. I hope so much that it works. Everyones just different I suppose.

Your right, everyone has there own stopping point. I hope that, God forbid, if the NHS didnt result in a bouncing wee baby for you that say in ten years time when your fertile years are over that you don't end up resenting him for not agreeing to spend money on this. If you so desperately want a baby and know there could be an option that could give you a baby, how can you and your hubby know that you wont regret the decision you make now? I dont mean to be mean but people change their minds - look at JJ Mum.

Private hospitals, what I am well aware off, are businesses - there to make profit - not there to get us pregnant. Unfortunately we are in this situation because of the current and prevous government and it is us hardworking, tax paying people that are affected. Private treatment is expensive but it doesnt have to mean using all your savings. A general cutting back of expenditure can greatly inflate the savings pot.

I really hope you get a sticky bfp soon cornishfairy.

I think hubby would be up for spending some money in the future but atm we are still doing up our house and it all goes into that. I do agree that i would try anything to have a baby but also have to accept at some point that maybe it just wasnt ment to be.

Michelle. x

Kay kay we're the same. Have agreed that when nhs allowance is up we'll stop trying and look to adoption. We're very lucky to get 3 funded cycles but if it hasn't happened for us in that time, considering my good response to the drugs, then it's unlikely to happen in however many cycles we have.

I think it's all down to situation though, and it's easy for me to say now but can I really accept defeat if we ever get that far? I just pray it never comes to that!

1year, 2days today for me. I echo u all ladies, thought it would be so easy when we made that big decision!!! Haven't been posting long in ltttc but I like it here! Not that I want to stay too long of course! Hope we can all move on soon x

Yea fx we can all move on someday soon.

Michelle. x

Its a year next month since I had my Implanon implant removed and starting TTC, still no joy.
Its getting me down when I keep seeing friends and old school friends getting pregnant and having babies. I just wish so bad it was me, cant get my mind off the fact that maybe theres something wrong but too scared to find out.
AF due in 2 days but decided to POAS today and bfn again, so gutted but not outof the woods yet I suppose.
Hope you get your wish soon xx

I really hope you do too mrs c.

Michelle. x

Cycle 17 for me :( start clomid tomorrow so I have a glimmer of hope it may help but don't want major disappointment. I hope we all get there ladies xx

Will have my fx for you LD1978. I guess the best way to look at it is that we are all getting closer to our bfps with every step we take.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back