1 year breastfeeding!

KarenC

Reaction score
Just wanted to celebrate that I have made it to one year of breastfeeding! I was SO close to giving up in the early days because of low supply and having to top up with formula for the first few weeks. Tilly has basically self-weaned now and barely feeds 1-2 times a day, so I will call it a day some time very soon. I have loved every minute of it, even the times when she fights or bites. It has been very special.

I hope this encourages other ladies with problems establishing BFing that they can be successful in the long term xxx

Well done Karen. You've done fantastically and given your girl the best you possibly could. xxx

Well done! I really hope A and I can make it to a year too. xxx

Wow congratulations!! I hope I make it that far. At 7 and a half months do far!! Xx

Well done! That's amazing :) I'd love to go for a whole year but I go back to work when M is 11 months x

Congratulations I hope I can be as hardcore as you!
I'm 4 weeks in and finding it really hard, hats off to you! X

Well done!! I'm gutted pregnancy stopped us before the year, but maybe next time.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

well done :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Aww, thanks, girls!

MrsWoody and Mum2betash - you've both done amazingly well already. Hats off to you too.
Lorna - hope you can feed your next LO for longer, but there's nothing you could have done about her self weaning due to your pregnancy, so it's fine. You did brilliantly.
Nicole Mummy - you're doing a fantastic job. Keep going and it will suddenly get much easier, I promise xxx

Well done mummy and tilly! Such an awesome experience it must have been :love:

I am so very very jealous of what we couldn't achieve :( I really really wanted to bf...
Oh well 8 weeks of expressing it had to do. Hopefully she will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back