1 week later...

Holly1991

Reaction score
Hii i've been browsing this section of the forum for a week now...
Found out that on Monday 10th September i was roughly 7 weeks pregnant, i was thrilled as was my OH. But sadly my small bump was torn from life. :'( on Thursday 13th September.
By the time i got to have my early scan which was Friday 14th my little angel was already gone. I have never felt so horrible in my whole life. I know i only knew for a couple of days but i was soooo excited. Just never thought it would happen to me.

So its now a week and 1 day since i lost my baby, and i am still suffering emotionally. One minute im okay and smiley then the smallest thing sets me off and i cry! Deffo not looking forward to work next friday. Been signed off for 2 weeks already!

Just needed to vent!

Holly xx

Hi Holly,

I just posted something to you in another one but then saw this one and would like to put it here too. Just so you know that you are VERY MUCH SO NOT ALONE!!

I am really sorry for your loss - have a huge hug from me! Take each day as it comes and one step after another. I am now at the other end of the d&c and will go back to work on Mon next week. I didnt think I would be up to it at the start of this week but today I am desperate to get some sort of normality back into my life.

The most important thing though is to look after yourself (and OH) and go back when you feel strong enough!

All the best!! XXXX

Oh Holly I'm so sorry for your loss!! It is just so horrible when such a happy time is so quickly dragged away. You will be up and down for a while so justice sure you take care of yourself !! There are lots of wonderful ladies in here who have been through the same thing and lots of support ! Xxx

Hi Holly,

I just posted something to you in another one but then saw this one and would like to put it here too. Just so you know that you are VERY MUCH SO NOT ALONE!!

I am really sorry for your loss - have a huge hug from me! Take each day as it comes and one step after another. I am now at the other end of the d&c and will go back to work on Mon next week. I didnt think I would be up to it at the start of this week but today I am desperate to get some sort of normality back into my life.

The most important thing though is to look after yourself (and OH) and go back when you feel strong enough!

All the best!! XXXX

Ohh no bless you, that you had to have a D&C :( I'm sorry for your loss also. Yeah i know what you mean, i've completely blitzed my flat cause everything reminded me of being unwell and sadness.. But yes normality would be quite nice i suppose!

Take care and look after yourself and OH too xxx

Oh Holly I'm so sorry for your loss!! It is just so horrible when such a happy time is so quickly dragged away. You will be up and down for a while so justice sure you take care of yourself !! There are lots of wonderful ladies in here who have been through the same thing and lots of support ! Xxx

Mmmm it all happened sooo fast! Im determined to 'try again' so im trying to get myself together and all healthy (Physically and emotionally). I mean nothing will replace my loss because every little life is special no matter how long they live for. But i just feel that i need to do it again. I just hope i can sort myself out soon!

Yes everyones been lovely on here! xxx

Big hugs to you!! I've had 2 mc and I was devestated by both! Time is a great healer, take care of yourself
and try and keep busy, discuss your feelings with oh so he doesn't feel pushed out as he will
be sad too. If you are not ready to go back to work next Friday, see if your GP can sign you off for a further week or so.
Xx

Big hugs to you!! I've had 2 mc and I was devestated by both! Time is a great healer, take care of yourself
and try and keep busy, discuss your feelings with oh so he doesn't feel pushed out as he will
be sad too. If you are not ready to go back to work next Friday, see if your GP can sign you off for a further week or so.
Xx

Thankyou Sue xx
Sorry to hear about 2 M/C x
Me and OH are closer than ever before..

xxx

Hey Hun, so sorry about your loss. I lost my angel at 11 wks a few weeks ago. Know just what you're feeling and that first couple of weeks was horrendous. It's horrible isn't it :( I found going back to work really helped to take my mind off things and get back to a positive way of thinking for our next try although I'll never forget my angel.

Look after yourself and hope you get your sticky really soon x

Last edited:
Hi Holly, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hug: I lost my baby recently too and needed a D&C as my body wouldn't let go on its own. It was probably one of the worst experiences I've ever been through and I was all over the place emotionally for a long time. That was just over 7 weeks ago and I still get emotional some days but it does get easier to come to terms with. Sending you love and hugs and hoping you get a sticky BFP soon xxx

Hey Hun, so sorry about your loss. I lost my angel at 11 wks a few weeks ago. Know just what you're feeling and that first couple of weeks was horrendous. It's horrible isn't it :( I found going back to work really helped to take my mind off things and get back to a positive way of thinking for our next try although I'll never forget my angel.

Look after yourself and hope you get your sticky really soon x

Sorry to hear about your loss! Yeah awful, i dont actually think you could explain to anybody whos not been through it just how bad it feels! Im trying to think of a little type of memorial for my little angel.. but not sure what to do. Im hoping it would help me you see..

Good luck hun, and lots of Baby dust to you! Take care.

xx

Hi Holly, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hug: I lost my baby recently too and needed a D&C as my body wouldn't let go on its own. It was probably one of the worst experiences I've ever been through and I was all over the place emotionally for a long time. That was just over 7 weeks ago and I still get emotional some days but it does get easier to come to terms with. Sending you love and hugs and hoping you get a sticky BFP soon xxx

:hug: awww that's awful :'( i bet you were. Luckily i didnt need a D&C i cant imagine how hard that was for you :( Oh thank you so much hun, Sending my love and hugs back to you, and sending you tons of baby dust when your ready to try again xxx

Ohh having a downer today :( I miss my little blueberry :'(
X

Hi Holly!

FEEL A HUGE HUG FROM ME! Take each day as it comes and let yourself feel down - it is soooooooooooo important to get it out! Please know that for every day you feel down there will also be days when you feel good again. I can promise you the sun will shine on your face again soon!

Thinking of you hun! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back